Monday, January 30, 2012

I Deserve Better

I know I may sound crazy with the things I post but hear me out on this, I feel like hell. It's not a fun thing I'm going thru right now. No one deserves this,not even my worst enemy. I have no one to physically talk to about my problems, at least that has the time to sit and talk. This is my outlet and of course Twitter. I consider the people I talk to there and here more family than those I'm related to. I'm surprised They haven't shipped my to a psych ward somewhere. I wonder about myself sometimes, is what I feel normal reaction or insane? All I know is I don't need stress from the people who freak me out the most, I know I shouldn't react but I do. It's my fight or flight instinct. I'm used to hiding it. I'm tired of it tho. If I want a life, I'm gonna fight. Even if it means I'm alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment