Thursday, February 9, 2012

Love My Way

Sorry it has been so long since I posted last. I haven't had much to write about, till now. As one of you knows, I recently got in touch again with a high school crushh of mine. I did tell him I had a crush on him in HS, but I realized I still have feelings for him.I sent him a couple things in the mail yesterday for his birthday tomorrow, the 10th. One of the things I sent was a little note. I really can't remember everything I put, but the end was I miss you, XO's Brandy. I hope he doesn't think I'm a fruitcake. He did say to me the other night, he wished I lived closer cos he would visit and that I was his only true friend. I feel sad for him, but it's not pity that fuels me. What better person than a friend to have things evolve with? That's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment