Monday, February 13, 2012

Disturbed

 I genuinely think I am losing my mind. I can't take my situation anymore. I don't know if it's just me or what, but I feel like I'm about to have a nervous breakdown. I sleep most of the time, or I'm on my computer like now. I have nothing to really look forward to. I feel like there is no end to this. I want a life and quality of life. Is that too much to ask? I just want to get back to what I used to do, go around town and visit people and places. All I hear anymore is people screaming or whining.I don't want to have anything to complain about, seriously, but right now it seems like all I do. I don't know if I'm feeling sorry for myself either or what.

1 comment:

  1. We need to find a way to get you better and out of this place so you can fully live!

    ReplyDelete