Monday, February 20, 2012

Too Much Time

This morning I was awake by 7-7:30, yet I can't get up till 11. Lazy-ass mothers, I don't even take 5 mintues to get up. All I ask is to smoke and to get my shower early. I like it like that. I must be asking to much of these people Well this shit is gonna change once I'm mobile again! They WILL get my shower in by 10 am or I go to the administrator. That's a promise. Why is it every other worker except these 2 can get me up on time? I had to call the front desk the other day cos I had a "problem" cos they woudn't deal with me, I was practically balling. I shouldn't have to beg them for shit!  I tod the director of nursing the other day I would like up around 9 am It's a simple task really it takes longer to get my clothes and shoer thing ready, and that is quick. Either I need more patience or they need to get their asses in gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment