Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Thinking back

  I got to thinking about one of my earliest memories. I remember the first time I walked.I was about 2 years of ago.My mom tells me the story, kinda fills in the blanks of what I don't remember. I started out my life in leg braces and a walker.

   I was at physical therapy with my mom. I had my hair in piggy tails cos she liked to do that, lol.I was on one of those walking planks with bars on each side. It was about 4-5 feet in length. My mom tried to coax me into walking towards her, I refused, being a stubborn child. Then a bus driver for the PT place tried. I remember smiling and swinging my hips to walk. I finally made it to the end. My mom to this day still has the picture of my in a blue shirt, and a diaper. lol

  I can't remember the date or the time. What I do remember it was a sunny day. I had made one of my first big accomplishments. I finally walked on my own, without anyone holding me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment