Thursday, January 26, 2012

My So-Called Love Life

 I've been thinking back about my crushes lately. I ran across one of them on FB. I met him when I was about 7. Weird thing was he was my uncles brother AND he was 21 yeasrs older. I know, I'm a nutjob but at the time he was the shit, pardon.I was down in Florida visiting my aunt, uncle and new baby cousin, at the time. Who, btw is getting married. We went to the beach everyday. Well, my unle's bro would take me swimming and or floating in the deep parts. I actually felt safe for once, in the water. I was never able to swim, still can't. He was a hot cali dude, blonde hair and all. That was my first real life crush on a man. LOL

2 comments:

  1. Ah, the first crushes. I remember mine as well. So you were thinking about all of your crushes but stopped at the first. Seems to me you have a bit more writing to do, miss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit shy I'll get to it! :-P I can't reveal to much, a girl has to keep some secrets.

    ReplyDelete