Friday, January 27, 2012

My Paranormal Life

Ok, so I was told to blog about my expriences in the not so well known. :-D For generations, the women in my family have what my Momo (great grandma), called the gift. Problem is Schitzophrenia and depression run in my family too. I have since I was a late teen, been able to sense things, not very sharply, but I was young so I hadn't honed in on it. I also have seen certain things. Like orbs and glimpses of people outta the corner of my eye.Or so I thought it was a "person".Just recently I have been able to pick up on certain health issues,I guess you could say. I know when there is something bothering people at least 80% of the time. ertain people I don't even have to see in-person to know.I have no idea what my abilites are. I just know and can sense and feel things, women's intuition I suppose. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment