Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Took long enough

You know, I hate yelling at people especially those who don't deserve it but, if you work at a business, you represent that business.This damn home almost hasn't got a leg to stand on, in my eyes. It took about 2 or3 days for them to finally do something to about my depression. I have asked several times to talk to someone. I had to raise my voice and be somewhat rude to someone I like. I thought some people here had my back, but perfect strangers treat me with more respect than, they do here. Sadly I'm the only one who can do anything, I have no idea what to do. Unless I threaten to talk to state, which I don't want to do, but will, if need be.We have no Ombusman, which is a home rep for the residents, at least I haven't seen one. I've been here 7 years.Everyone who treats me with dignity and respect gets it back in spades. I do wanna thank those who have done so. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment